The conference will give an opportunity to exchange and get the most up-to-date information on travel medicine in the Asia Pacific region.
ABSTRACTSThis is a unique and important opportunity for you to be heard! The abstract topics for APTHC 2018 will cover a wide array of topics related to the Travel Health field, including:
- Vaccines, Immunizations and Other Pre-travel Management Issues
- Post-Travel Management, Returning Travelers
- Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases, Surveillance
- Malaria and Malaria Prophylaxis
- Non-Infectious Risks: Trauma, Accidents, Security, Altitude and Other Travel Health Issues
- Specific Travelers: Migrants, Refugees, Expatriates, Co-morbid illness
- Region-specific Issues
WHO WILL ATTEND APTHC 2018?
Aimed at regional clinicians, physicians and any other healthcare professionals working in the field of travel medicine covering fields such as emerging infectious diseases, preventive medicine, primary health care and vaccinology.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM APTHC 2018
This biennial conference will provide healthcare professionals with the best networking and continuing education opportunity. It features plenary sessions, destination highlights, free paper sessions and symposia. Attendees will also be able to enjoy the numerous exciting attractions of Bangkok from impressive cultural and historical sites to shopping opportunities.